Privacy- and cookies
Statement Perfectly Basics BV
1 september 2019
Through our webshop, privacy-sensitive and/or personal data are being processed. Perfectly Basics BV considers careful handling of personal data of great importance: all data will therefore be carefully secured and processed.
All our data processing takes place following the requirements of the privacy legislations, which means that we:
- specify our purposes clearly by way of this privacy statement, before we process any personal information;
- limit our collection of personal data to solely the personal data that is required for legitimate purposes;
- firstly ask your explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data, and demand the same of third parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to access, rectify or remove the personal data upon your request
Perfectly Basics BV takes full responsibility for all data processing. In this privacy statement we explain which personal data our webshop www.perfectlybasics.nl collects and uses, and for what purpose. We recommend that you read this carefully.
If you have any questions or wish to know precisely what we keep track of, please contact Perfectly Basics BV.
Certain parts of our webshop require your registration: you have to enter some information about yourself and choose a username. With this information we create an account, on which you can log in with your username and a password of your own choice.
For this we use your e-mail address and IP address, based on your permission. We save this information for the following reasons:
- enabling you to log back in without having to fill out the necessary information repeatedly
- enabling us to contact you regarding the implementation of any agreements
You can adjust your information in your account whenever you wish.
We keep your information until you cancel your account.
When you place an order with us, we use your personal data to enable us to handle your order properly. We provide our delivery service with your personal data in order to enable them to deliver the order to you. We also receive information about your payment from your bank or credit card company. For this we use your e-mail address, telephone number, IP address, billing address, name and delivery address data - all based on your permission. We save this information until your order is fully completed. For statutory tax retention purposes, we store certain customer data for a longer period of time.
Providing data to third parties ?delivery & payment
We cooperate with certain companies that receive your personal data from us.?For the processing of orders we work with:
- Our postal company PostNL, UPS
- Our payment provider Ingenico, Adyen
Among these parties, UPS is located outside the EU.
Providing data to third parties ?contact form, newsletter & advertising
We cooperate with certain companies, that may receive your above mentioned personal data from us.
Among these parties, Mailchimp is located outside the EU.
Through the contact form you can ask us questions or make requests. For this we use your name and address details, IP address and e-mail address. We do this based on your permission. We keep this information until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response.
We offer newsletters in order to inform interested parties about our products and/or services. Each newsletter contains a link that enables you to sign out. Signing out can also be achieved via your account. Your e-mail address will only be added to the list of subscribers with your permission. This information is saved until you cancel the subscription.
We would like to send you advertising about promotions and new products or services.?We do this:
- by e-mail
- via social media
Objecting against this advertising can be done at any time. Each email contains a link through which you can one unsubscribe, or you can block us. Unsubscribing can also be achieved through your account.
If required for the service, we may collect your location data (GPS). Your permission for this will be requested at the time. This location data could also be stored and processed by the provider of navigation/map software, such as Google Maps, or Google/Apple itself. This is beyond our control, therefore we advise you to also read the privacy statements of mentioned providers.
Our webshop shows advertisements. We do not publish these ourselves, we collaborate with certain advertising agencies. These parties keep track of what you like, and use that information to provide you only ads and offers to your personal likings.
Providing data to other companies or institutions
With the exception of the above mentioned partners, we will under no circumstances provide your?personal data to other companies or institutions, except if we are legally obliged to do so (for example, if the police demand this at a suspicion of a crime).
We keep statistics about the use of our webshop.
We use Google Analytics to keep track of how visitors use our webshop. We have a processing agreement with Google, in which strict agreements are determined about what they are allowed to keep track of. We allow Google to use the obtained Analytics information for other Google services. We do not let Google anonymize the IP addresses.
The security of personal data is very important to us. To protect your privacy we take the following measures:
- Access to personal data is protected with a username and password
- After receipt, the data is stored in a separate, protected system
- We take physical measures such as locks and safes for access protection of the systems in which personal data are stored
- We use secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer or SSL) that protect all information shared between you and our website at the moment you enter your personal data
Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make changes to this privacy declaration. We advise you to read our privacy statement regularly so that you are aware of changes at all times. We will do our best to announce changes by other means as well.
Viewing, changing and deleting your data
In case you have any questions or wish to know precisely what personal data we store, please feel free to contact us. You can find our contact details below.
You have the following rights:
- receive explanation about what personal data we store and how we use it
- access to the precise personal data we store
- having incorrect data rectified
- having outdated personal data removed
- withdrawal of permission
- objecting to a specific use
Please make sure to clearly state your identity to make sure we do not modify or remove data from the wrong individual.
Filing a complaint
If you feel we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to submit a complaint to the regulator, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Perfectly Basics BV
A. Hofmanweg 2d