LastUpdate: 22-okt-18 12:17
Update By: peter
Right of Withdrawal
As PB-customer you have the right to return a product without giving notice within a period of 14 days (Right of Withdrawal). You may use this period to view, try and look at the product unless otherwise stated.
The withdrawal period will expire 14 days from the day:
• that you received the item
• for multiple items in one order; at the moment when all items have been received
You can use the right of withdrawal through registering a return via the website, or with one of our employees by phone. After receiving a unique return number, you can return the article(s) with one of the return options below;
- Free return - within The Netherlands - with the PostNL return service
With the PostNL return label - enclosed in your order - you can send your parcel back for free. Bring your parcel to the nearest PostNL service point and attach your return label with 'Freepost'. Please write down the return number on the return sticker. Find your nearest PostNL service point here with the location finder from PostNL.
At the post office you will receive proof of postage with a tracking number. With this tracking number you can track the status of your parcel at the PostNL website.
- Free return with UPS within Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany and UK
You can return your parcel 'Freepost' using the UPS return label - enclosed in your order. Please write down the return number on the return sticker. Find your nearest UPS service point here. At the UPS-service point you will receive proof of postage with a tracking number. With this tracking number you can track the status of your parcel at the UPS website.
Please note that it may take 1-3 working days before the return package reaches us. You will automatically receive a confirmation e-mail once your package is being processed.
- Drop by at our head office
If you live near Haarlem in The Netherlands and you would like to bring your return yourself, just drop by at our office at A. Hofmanweg 2D, 2031 BH in Haarlem, The Netherlands. We're open on working days from 09:30 to 17:30 hrs.
- Outside The Benelux and UK
After registering the return on our website, you'll receive an email with your return-number.
Please note the return number on the outside of the parcel and send the parcel sufficiently franked to Perfectly Basics BV, A. Hofmanweg 2D, 2031 BH Haarlem, The Netherlands.
- Returns from the USA
Returns from the USA will only be accepted when sent with UPS. UPS will accept your parcel for free at a nearby UPS service point - please use the return label sent to you via email after registering your return online. Follow the steps below to assure we receive your parcel correctly.
- Register your return via our website or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us about your return. Please mention if you would prefer a cash back or shop credit.
- After registering, you'll receive a return number and label from UPS via email. Print out the label and visibly attach it to your parcel. Please note: don't forget to visibly provide your parcel with the return number given by UPS.
- The package can be handed in at a UPS service point* for free!
Use UPS' location finder to locate a nearby UPS service point. After handing in your parcel, UPS will provide a track&trace number with which you can track your parcel's whereabouts.
- As soon as we've received and processed your returnl, we'll send you a confirmation email.
*To make sure your return meets our return policy, please take extra note that parcels from the USA will only be accepted when sent with UPS - this is entirely free! Returns sent with other postal companies will not be accepted by Perfectly Basics.
You can only return the item when:
• the article is complete, including labels and tags.
• the article is in its original condition and packaging - as far as reasonably possible.
The products can be reviewed/fitted the same way as in a regular store. However, if any depreciations caused by the use of the product other than for the review may occur, you will be held accountable.
To exercise the Right of Withdrawal, it is sufficient enough to register the return items online and to send these back with the free return service from PostNL (only available in The Netherlands), with the free return service from UPS (only available in Belgium, Luxembourg and UK), at your own expense by mail or by bringing it by our office in Haarlem.
You can also specify your Right of Withdrawal by filling in the Withdrawal-form. You are not obliged to use this form - even without the form the Right of Withdrawal applies.
Using the Right of Withdrawal does not void you from any payment obligation. You will have to pay within the agreed period. When processing the return creates a credit in our administration, we will provide you with a refund as soon as possible.
The amount will be returned to your account within 10 days after processing the return. We will use the same method of payment for the refund as the one used to pay for the order.